4.06.2007

I can't write.

I'm stuck.

I just came to the startling realization that it has been so long since I wrote about anything un-work- (or school-) related that I really can't write. I just don't know what to say.

But that's not really true. I really do have a lot to say. I think the world is full of interesting people, stupid ideas, awesome opportunities and a lot of really weird crap. So, I guess, I'm here to explore it.

And to get back in the practice of writing.

Welcome to my conversation.

- Molly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder where that puts me, the world being full of interesting people, stupid ideas, awesome opportunities and a lot of really weird crap...

LOL!

Luv ya, Abbs

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...cricket...cricket...

Sorry it took me so long to get here. Older generation and all...

Cool though.

Are you going to keep it going?

Anonymous said...

I'm not anonymous damn it

RWD