Hi, everyone, it's me, Eden. I finally got mommy asleep on our bed. She kept waking up tonight, and it was all I could do to get her to stay asleep! Sheesh! You'd think she'd fall asleep faster as much playing as we did today.
Anyway, I wanted to share my latest and greatest achievements with you. I am officially a big girl now. I can hold a big girl cup!
I can play with the big girl cup. It's almost as big as me!I like to chew on the cup. Sometimes mommy will leave a little water in it so I can practice swallowing. She thinks that is amazing, but I'm more into the chewing.

Okay, so here was my first cereal event! Mmmmmm, rice cereal and breastmilk. Mommy and Daddy were so excited so I let them feed me. But, really, I can do it myself.

I know it looks like I don't like the cereal, but it was the camera I was staring at. Every time I'm trying to concentrate on something, mommy starts distracting my with her camera. *sigh* She says it's 'cause I'm cute or something.

This is me once I got over my camera shyness. See? I really like cereal. Mommy and Daddy are debating whether they should give me bananas or sweet potatoes next week. I don't really care, 'cause I'm a big girl now so I want to try it all!

Am I cute or what??

2 comments:
Dear Eden,
Both bananas and sweet potatoes are good choices! Make sure when you eat bananas for the first time you get them EVERYWHERE! That's the best!
Your cousin Joshua :)
OMG - Could she be any cuter? Seriously, I don't think so!
Post a Comment