Everyone needs a place -- their own little spot in the world. Somewhere where creativity flows, ideas are born, and the rushing pace of the world at large becomes still.
5.20.2009
Bathtime, etc.
Eden is "talking" up a storm again. She can clap, too, and took a few crawling "steps" today. I still think she'll pretty much skip crawling as much as she can. But, I digress.
OMG!!!!!!! She is adorable!!!! I miss you guys. Eden and Joshua would have SO much fun playing together :) I took a bath time video last night too! hehe!
3 comments:
OMG!!!!!!! She is adorable!!!! I miss you guys. Eden and Joshua would have SO much fun playing together :) I took a bath time video last night too! hehe!
AAWWWWWW!!!!! So tame compared to bathtime at my house. I took a video the other night too, I'll have to post it. It's a little wild. :-)
Give Eden hugs and kisses from her Aunt Hillie. XOXO
Haven't heard from you in a while, is everything ok? Miss you! Hugs and kisses!
Abbs XOXO
Post a Comment