12.16.2011

Eden's Point of View

Eden loves taking pictures, and since our camera is inexpensive I don't mind handing it over to her when she feels like taking pictures. She seems to have a knack for it. It's also a great little camera, so 90% of the time she comes up with some really cool and interesting shots!

Here is Thanksgiving Walk from Eden's point of view (from a rolling stroller). She was a little blurry this day, but just wait until you see her other batch of pictures from our downtown walk!

What is this shadow? I'm not sure. It's at a crosswalk.
 
Downtown San Diego in the background

A construction barrier

The sky

A homeless man

Construction equipment

The road ahead

Mom resting while we waited for our clam chowder

Daddy making funny faces at the camera.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Too funny! I just posted about Leah's picture taking. Eden's in on it too, eh? :-)