I'm not sure what it is, but I have been on such a short fuse this week. I'm sure the long hours in the Command Center last week didn't help. Neither does being off bcp. And I'm still the world's worst sleeper. Ach.
Today Rodger took us to the U Club for a thank-you lunch for all our work last week during the fires. It was very relaxing. It's been incredibly crazy at work these past 3 or 4 weeks. I have NEVER NEVER NEVER seen so much stuff happen all at once. I've just about forgotten what all my regular projects are.
So, HillieBee, I'm sorry I haven't been able to join you for coffee for the last two mornings...I really will try to get better about that.
Here's our department's Halloween Picture (I'm the dodo without a costume, so Casey let me wear her cape).
And now for some EOC pictures...
Here are two fabulous women I get to work with - De Anna and Casey - in the EOC:
I'm tired of making decisions right about now....
A rare, quiet moment. I think I was eating a salad. It was amazing how rare it was to get veggies in that place...
No comments:
Post a Comment