All of a sudden I've taken on a small bump on my abdomen that was not
there before. I notice it when I hug Nate and I have to lean over a
little bit more. I notice it when I'm trying to fall asleep at night
and have to turn over. I noticed it last night on the couch and it
quite startled me for a second before I remembered I was pregnant.
And again when I tried on my first "happy pants" (a.k.a. preggo pants) and realized how badly my other pants were treating my poor midsection.
I especially notice it when Nate and I are on the couch watching TV
together and his hand invariably finds it way over my shoulder and
onto the bump.
Tomorrow is ultrasound #4. I hope little Lefty is awake!
3 comments:
I love to read your essays on pregnancy...you write so well!
You;ll have to keep these for lefty to read one day....or publish for other moms that are waiting and experiencing a miracle!
You;ll be an awesome mom...
Grandma J
And the Baby Bump is really showing now! And you look GREAT! So glad that we get to share this with you. Can't wait to hear: Boy or Girl??
I want to see a picture of this baby bump!
Post a Comment