10.22.2008

Hello, Kitty!

A few days ago, I was sitting at the end of the couch, nursing Eden, and Frankie (the cat) was sitting next to my shoulder on the armrest of the couch. I looked down at Eden because she had abruptly stopped nursing, and laughed out loud when I realized she and Frankie were having a stare-down. The first of many contests, I'm sure, between The Kitty Who Used To Rule and The Kiddie Who Has Taken Over.

Guess what?! Auntie Hilary is coming to visit tomorrow, for a week! All the way from Michigan. Yayyyyyy!! I am so happy to see her. And also happy to have a second pair of hands for a week. Nate, bless his heart, has been a little preoccupied with school lately.

So, today is going to be a day at home trying as best I can to clean the house a bit (alas, there are no funds to have Juana come save me this time) while juggling this cute little roly poly bright-eyed baby girl of mine.

No comments: