1.24.2008

Baby, it's cold outside

WoOOOwwwww (as Leah would put it). It's COLD outside! When I first got to Michigan this week it was negative 20 with the windchill, about 20 degrees without. Now, there is 2 feet of snow on the flat places with big drifts along the sides of the road.

Today, the sun is shining and beautiful icicles are starting to form as the roofs start to melt. Tomorrow, it might be warm enough (thus, melt-y enough) to build a snowman.

Leah and Susanna are as beautiful and fun as ever. 'Though Susanna has had a time of it getting used to formula. And she doesn't sleep much. We've taken lots of cute pictures but I have to wait for Hilary to download them before I can post them. And here they are...

This is Abby, very pregnant, baking cookies.


One night Leah and I cuddled up in front of a Winnie The Pooh movie and it was so wonderful. I love that little girl.
Here I'm feeding little Susie (is that how you spell it, Hilary?)



Now that the pictures are up, I also wanted to add a link to the cutest videos EVER..... This was Leah's first real interaction with Susanna other than "Mommy, Susie cry," etc....
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee316/beebefamily/?action=view&current=Jan08mollysvisit076.flv

and http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee316/beebefamily/?action=view&current=Jan08mollysvisit073.flv

2 comments:

W.W.M said...

Looking forward to the pics. I'm glad you're having fun (stay warm!) - but you are definitely missed!! I'm not sure what to do without you here ;-)

Any word on the baby on the way?

Hilary said...

Come back!!!!!